<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Sunday, March 21, 2010

4 Years Later...

Well Well Well, look who it is! Yea, I know, its been 4 years.. But, I am back. No one reads this... yet.

So lots has happened in 4 years.. Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet and Patrick Swayze have died. The US has a African American President.. And I am engaged.

Engaged is the word of the year. It has heavy meaning. Like the word "married", it means I am going to spend the rest of my life with you.. But, being engaged is like your last chance to cancel.. (Other than divorce, which is way to common now a days). Engagement might as well be called "The Trial Run".. And honestly, its great, but along with the fact that you are committing to love this person, through hockey, olympics and farts, you also have the stress of planning a wedding.

The big day is Aug 14. I have soo much to do.. And not enough time. And its not the big things. It's the little things. Like, making sure the DJ announces the specific dance songs, or, .... SEE! I don't even know.

Vegas is starting to look good right about now.

Thats all I have to post right now.. I will have some huge rants about work..
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?