<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Thursday, September 28, 2006

WOW!!!!

I can't believe this blog is still working! Its been forever.. It shows my last post ast Feb 15 2005! Thats well over a year.. and soo has happened. I wouldnt even know where to begin.

Im sure no one reads this now. However, I am going to post from now on. I enjoyed when it I did it. And now, as I look back on previous posts, I realize how much I relied on this blog to express emotions! Also, when I look back on the posts where I was upset and crying I realized that I don't even remember why I was upset and makes me feel great to think how much I have overcome.
SWEET! lol

So, im living in Cape Breton again. I live in sydney with my roomie but moving into a place in Glace Bay with my boyfriend Dave. We've been together now over a year I guess. Pretty neat stuff.

Right now, I have an unhealthy obsession with Waynes World. Its by far, the funniest movie made. Mike Myers and Dana Carvey are genius! I am driving my friends crazy with quotes and voices, but I don't care. I still laugh, and thats whats important.. Right? Excellent!

My dad was just down for a visit. Which was really nice. Spent some time with him and his woman. Did some shopping.. Met Dave.. (seems to like him) All in all, its been a good time lol.

I will try and update some more later.. Im at work :)


Salut!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?