<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Long time no write!

Well... I know no one comes here but thats ok cause now I just am gonna write here for my own sake! I live in Ontario now.. and Its not all that bad.. I have a few friends here now but I really miss home and can't wait to go back. Ahh... yeah.. Hrmm.. I have a lot to say but fear of who might acctually stop by stops me from writting my true feelings and story about my life and what has recently happened.. but thats ok.. the people that matter know..

I work at a call centre now.. which sucks cause I really didn't want to work at another call centre. I applied at some stores at the local mall and hopefully I can get a good job there as its a little less stressfull ( I find anyways ) .

I was home for a week last week which was sooo nice.. I really had to get that out of my system.. to see my friends and my neice.. and all the kids! It was soo nice.. I didn't really realize how much those kids mean to me and how happy I am when they are around. Kids are soo innocent and sweet.

Bah.. thats all for now.. more tomorrow.. I have some lyrics I would like to put on here... so thats a project for later!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?