<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Jealousy

Well, I don't know how to say this.. but im guilty of having regular human emotion! I am jealous! I don't know what of, and its probably my own stupid imagination running wild in my head.. but im jealous.. and envious. My head is ever so confused and I don't know why. Were you ever jealous of someone having something but you have/had it before? Well, for the first time.. I am. I had something years ago.. and let it go.. I won't get into the specifics only to save my own ass.. and not to be embarrased.. but.. I just need to admit my jealous-ness. I don't understand why I am jealous.. or envy their situation because I had it and got rid of it.. SO WHY?? Maybe thats always the way that it goes.. I dunno.. im no expert on relationships or emotions.. But I wish I was so I could understand it. However, i'm sure I will get over it. Maybe its because of everything that has happened recently in my life that I just want some happiness... ack! I dunno.. Im only looking for excuses.. Nothing seems to give me joy anymore.. Which is terrible. None the less, I shall continue on lifes journey with the hopes that someday, Simpsons and Family Guy will no longer be my source of joy.. And they are only on for 30 mins.. so 30 mins out of 24 hours just plain sucks... I miss my friends.. and my friends kids.. and my neice.. and my regular everyday bull-shit that I could cope with.
On another note, I would like to express my fear of Ontario drivers. They, still don't measure up to the insane drivers of Quebec. But, people in Ontario, specifically Toronto, think that they are on the run ALL THE TIME!! In and out of lanes just because it gets them 2 feet ahead of the person in front of them... And talking on their cell phones going 140 down the 401 is good idea.. not. anyways.. Im outta here!!!!

~*kiss*~
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?