<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Thursday, October 21, 2004

WooHoo!

Yesterday and today were great days! Good day to be me! I will get right to the point as I have no way to calm down my excitement!

There is a new addition to my little home here... thats right... I hear the pitter patter of little feet... 4 of em to be exact.. I got a kitty!! Hehe.. He is sooo cute.. I fell in love with him right away.. Hes black and white.. and just the cutest thing ever! Jimmy likes him too he says... Just as long as he doesn't scratch the furniture.. To which I replied.. Just don't piss him off.. The cat shall run the show! I can't believe how well he fits in here. My friend Jayme came with me when I got him and she said that her 2 cats took a few days to settle in. Mine was here for only an hour and was right at home! Meant to be I say! Its weird how you can fall in right in love so quick with an animal, but with the opposite sex its so freakin confusing haha... The kitten has no choice to but to love me! Their innocense really comes out eh? Blows my mind sometimes.. but its nice to have an animal around the appartment.. really makes it feel a little more like home.

Well, unfortunatly I have to go to bed.. I get up at 5:30am to drive Jimmy to work. Apparently, people are up at this time of day. I had no idea there was a 5:30am.. Let alone a 4:30am which is what time he gets up. Crazyness I say.. Have a good one folks! I don't know who still reads this.. but im gonna post either way!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?