<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Sunday, October 24, 2004

No Idea

I don't know whats going on in my life right now.. I wish that this blog was annoymous.. I would really like to write how I am feeling right now... Its just so private and I have no other ideas on how to express my hurt and dissapointment in my life right now.. It's very hard to beme right now. I don't know how to decide what is best for me at this point in my life.. I feel so alone. All my friends are back home and I have no one. The one person I am supposed to trust right now is really making me think twice.. I wish I could look at my situation from an different angle.. Just kinda step back and glance with no prejiduce on the situation.. Blah.. I wish I had someone here to hug and tell me things will work out.. I can't cry anymore.. All outta tears. :(
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?