<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Well, in 2 weeks I am moving out of the house I am living in now. I am pretty sad about it. My roomates rock. Probably the funniest and most laid back people you would come accross. But I guess all good things have to come to an end eh? I could sit here and tell a bunch of funny stories, but I don't have that much time. But a video camera placed in some good places would have gotten me 10 grand on americas funniest home videos.

I am moving away to Alberta in August and I am really nervous about it. Eventhough I have been there before, its still gonna be weird. I am not gonna have many friends, gonna be living with my dad and his woman, and I haven't decided if I wanna go to school or go right to work. Its gonna be a big change from the laid back lil town to a big city and traffic jams! The biggest traffic jam here is when big macs are 99 cents at mcdonalds Or Lawtons has pepsi on sale 4 for 4 bucks.

Bah!!!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?