<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Friday, November 07, 2003

I love Christmas

Christmas Rules eh? I was walking around Walmart today and they had the store completly decorated for the jolly season. It was great.
I got to thinking tho. They dont decorate the store for idiots like me! They do it so people will start spending money because they have the Christmas spirit! How dare they! Cause i'm pretty sure that a few days ago (maybe a week cause im lazy and i dont post fast enough) they had up halloween crap. I dont think they even gave it a day with no decorations. But Oh well... I am not the head of the stupid store ... yet..
So their dumb plan worked... I am now full of Christmas Cheer and am all about bein nice and all that Jazz... I am just un aware of how to spread it. Hrmmmmmmmmm... hehe.. Maybe I shall do some volunteer work or maybe make some donations... I love this time of year... But then again I hate it at the same time. I cant help but think about all the poor kids that don't have it as good as I do/did. The kids who have parents that either dont make a good living or make bad choices that affect their kids at Christmas. It makes me think about how lucky I was as a child to have 2 parents that made half decent choices and made a good living to give me and my sister and brother kick ass Christmas mornings.
Well... This won't be my last post about Christmas ... Its my favorite time of year!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?