<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Sunday, October 05, 2003

My Trip to Outpatients

So the otherday I start my shift in hell and everything is going pretty normal till all of a sudden I get a pain in my wrist that is totally undescribable. I am tellin ya right now that I have never felt pain like this before.... And I noticed, as I am in the bathroom cryin, that theres a bump at the bottom of my wrist. Interesting I say. I have seen that bump before, when I was 15. And I went to the doctor and he told me to smash a really heavy book on it. So being the very stupid person I am, I went home and got the websters dictonary from the book case and got my dad to smash my wrist. That fuckin hurt.
So this bump came back the other day and hurt terribly so I went to outpatients hoping that he could throw me somethin till I called my regular quack for an appointment. Let's just say that I was not very happy with his answer.
"Well, Belinda, you are going to have to get surgery on those wrists."
BEAUTIFUL!
So, he gave me some ibuprofen (which wasnt close to numbing the pain) and told me to call my doc on monday. I am fuckin petrified. The last thing I need is for someone to cut open my wrist and put me outta commision for 2 weeks. I am hoping that my REAL doctor is going to give me some anti biotic and that will get rid of it. This is exactly what I need to add to my already fucked up life.

On another note... Does anyone know how to get a hold of pizza hut? I wanna tell em to set up a shop in Glace Bay.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?