<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Life Sucks.


Huh... Long time no see eh? Well... No wonder... So much has happened man... this is crazy shit! Well...
I moved outta my moms... AGAIN! Fuckin bitch... I will neevr go back again. Can't fuckin stand her. Its a big long story and I really don't think that I have the patience to type it out. Basically we got into a fight about her paying me back for getting her car fixed... She thinks because I took it in to get it fixed that I should pay for it.. YA RIGHT... IMMMMMMMMM PRETTY sure that my fuckin name aint on that piece of shit. So, after her not talking to me for 5 days, I rented a huge ass U- haul (I drove it by the way) and got my shit outta there and moved in with a good friend from work... I think its the best move I have made in a long time... No stress at all now... Sweet ass deal I am tellin ya.
On top of all that rigamarow of movin out and all my shit bein on the floor and my room bein as disorganized as it is... I switched to backshift at work. This is a really hard shift for me because, well, I don't sleep well in the day. Really hard to sleep in the day. I am pretty sure I will get used to it tho. Ill have to get on a coffee bend..
I also need to purchase a vehicle. I really don't wanna be truttin through the snow to work in the dead middle of winter.
BAH!!!! I cant BELIEVE THE WINTER IS COMIN!!! Gonna be fuckin cold i think..
Well... I am going home now.. more blog later!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?