<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Sunday, September 14, 2003

Grrrrr!!!!

I took an extra shift today and am I ever regretting it. My job isn't fun on a normal day that I have to work let alone on a day that I volunteer to work more! I need the coin tho...

I seen a really good movie last night... It was called Matchstick Men with Nicolas Cage. And I have to say that it was the best movie I have seen in a while. Really enjoyed it. Nicolas Cage is a really good actor anyways and this movie just proves it. He places a man with OCD about closing doors and afraid of dirt. Theres more to it but I don't really wanna get into and ruin it for anyone. Ya'll really should go see it.
Anyways... I am off for a while.. Gonna go see if I can find a cheap vacation package for myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?