<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Sunday, September 07, 2003

*Cough*.... Im sick. Really bad! Well... I'm not dyin.... My head is poundin... The toilet just ate my digested supper and i'm pretty sure its abnormal for you noise to produce this much fluid. So as I sit here and wonder what I can do on my 2 days off while I am soooo sick I figured I would write about my thoughts.
The main thing on my mind right now is "What would I do if I won the lotto?".. Good question eh? I think it's hilairous when people win millions they say that their life wont change and they are gonna keep working...
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?... Unless your job is bein a millionaire you better fuckin quit it! If I won millions I would buy myself some happiness! After takin a fun trip somewhere and makin some extravagent purchases, I would then do good for my friends and family. I would have to make a nice donation to a non profit organization. And then I would just live. I wouldnt spend it all in a frenzy or nothin I would just love comfortably. As far as i'm concernced, thats the easy way to do it.
I dunno tho... I wish I had more to write, but sadly my life is shitty right now. Blah... I have to go to bed.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?