<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Wow... Has it ever been a long time since I updated this thingy. Not a whole lot to say tho.. haha.. My life is pretty boring.. and pretty shitty. I think it will get better soon tho.. Unless I lose my job or something haha.. Theres not a whole lot new here.. I went to see my sisters ultraosund with her yesterday. That is REALLY cool.. The baby was staring right at us. And SHE was sucking her thumb.. And then my sister (being such a sarcastic person anyways) says "It looks just like me when I was a fetus!"... I lost it... It was pretty funny... Down the hospital now they give you 3 pictures of the baby rather than 1, which i thought was pretty cool. My best friend who is having a baby only got one picture and she was pretty jealous.. It made it a whole lot more real that my sister is having a baby...
In other news... My good friend Mel is going away to school next week and I am going to drive her up... I am really gonna miss her being around.. We have become really good friends lately... We decided that when she gets back she is going to get a job and shes gonna save up some cash so we can go on a trip.. We thought of some really cool places to go.. But the best so far was England... It would be really cool cause we could stay longer.. Not only that but people over there drive on the other side of the road... And thats something i've wanted to see for a long time. She has relatives over there which is awesome so we wouldnt have to pay for hotel.. But then we started thinking about all the other cool places we could go.. Maybe cuba... er on a cruise... Dominican Republic sounds nice too... BUt Im still unsure... So now I turn to you. The PEOPLE.... Leave me some ideas of cool places to go.. Or places you have already been with either horror stories or fun stories... Thanks Again! And sorry for the long time with no update!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?