<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Saturday, August 09, 2003

I am having a really hard time thinking of things to write about. Well, I lie, I have LOTS to write about but somewhat confused of what I should put on here and what I should keep to myself. I guess it's kind of hard to draw that line between what is too personal to talk about. I am in a really odd spot in my life right now. I feel as if anything I do is wrong. I cannot please anybody. Everyone is pissed off at me it seems and it gets worse as I defend myself. Sometimes I think it would be better if I just took off and never told anyone where I was going and just never came back. I would not be missed. Don't get me wrong... Im not looking for pity or anything just blabbin. haha...
I think I need a change in life. Maybe some new shoes or a vacation.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?