<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Failures hard but success is far more dangerous. If you are successful at the wrong thing, the mix of money and praise can lock you in forever. -Annonymous

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Ok. So I think God looked at me the other day and said "Gee... I don't think Belinda's life has enough stress in it. Let's turn it up a notch". Someone up there has a vendetta against me. So my parents reconciled! WOW! How awesome was that. Glorious 4.5 days it was. After paying for my father and my sister to drive home from Alberta (cost me lots a money) my father deceides that he made a quick decision and wants to go back to Alberta. Well the shit hit the fan. I couldn't describe what I was feeling when I heard that Cause I don't know. I wanted to cry and die and smash my fathers face all at the same time. My father is known for doing this. I guess I thought it was different this time cause he was coming home. My mother has gone out to Alberta twice and it never worked out. I never went the second time cause i didn't believe him, and I was right. Anyways... So, My sister whose pregnant is crying her head off... She gets pains in the stomach and wouldnt let me take her to the hospital. My little brothers heart was broken. His tears made me so sad. Then I got mad. I couldnt believe my dad would do this again. My brother needs a regualr father. One who will be there all the time and not just waltz in whenever he pleases. My mom didnt take this news very kindly. While on my way to Sydney to pay some bills, my sister calls my cell phone and tells me to get home right away. She wouldnt tell me what was wrong so I turned around right away. I get into the drive way and my dad is just standing there. I asked what was wrong and he tells me that my mother burned his clothes. I couldnt believe it. My 43 year old mom burned my fathers clothes in front of my 11 year old brother. Now I'm no Doctor nor am I perfect, but neither one of them should have custody over my brother. Hes a really good kid and has a good chance at being something and my parents seem to be doing everything in their power to stop it. I have no idea what to do with my family. My family wont consider counselling either. My guess is that they are too proud. I dunno tho. What am I supposed to do? My father is telling everyone a different story too. Told my mom that he wants to leave next week and told my brother that he is staying till september. I dunno what to believe anymore. I am one of those people who is a worry wort. I worry about everything. I am forever worrying about my sister. Someone told me today that they seen her out drunk!!! I COULD NOT EVEN BELIEVE IT. My sister is pregnant and she would be out DRINKING? I dont understand why people do the things that they do. I truly hope that I am addopted.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?